Tuesday, November 3, 2020

EVENZO LED DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I'll said 3 months. Show posts by this member only Post 9. Unfortunately my dimmer is embedded into the original house. Show posts by this member only Post 5. Aug 26 ,
Uploader: Akinogami
Date Added: 10 September 2009
File Size: 54.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52142
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Normal 25w energy saver would cost about RM 15 averageso how much would equivalent lux bulb cost? Jul 10 And deal with it before you get your product out in the market.

LED Downlight & Eyeball

It is for testing the reliable which I don't trust much on LED at the moment. Jul 18 The bulb is around evenzi old.

Where the best place to get LED strip? The correct question iswhich is not manufacture in China hahahah Jul 7 Jul 19 You have good lux at all the area or At a focus point?

LED LED LED LED

Jul 17 Get certificate or Evezno report from supplier, i will always give my customer when they request lumen degration is what a lot of owner do not take accountwhich me ld really did you home work: Unfortunately my dimmer is embedded into the original house. My purpose is see what is my number lux that I can accept comfortly. Good to see you started this thread zealless. Any sifu here can advice?

It influent from the wall and space. Plaster ceiling is going up in my house so I will need to decide soon on the remainder. Evejzo I always curious how the china made LED light perform.

Wll ask many stupid questions. Aug 3 But it usually won't last for more than 2 years depend on your luck: Wow 10 LED light for living room?

When the comsumer bring back the spoil led light to the shop and argue why cannot last as it claim, than blame on the driver, heat and macam macam story. Show posts by this member dvenzo Post 3. The wiring seems different. I'll said 3 months.

Or just tiny little bulbs? Aug 19 And remember to ask what type of warranty they giving 1 to 1 exhange or send back for repair. Read my comments above. evenzp

evenzo Online Store

Another is the LED lifetime which quote as standard as high as 40k hr. Meter read at 17,lux.

Normally I will sapu all if I can find. I will get back to you on the price around my area Moving on, The Malaysian government has been promoting LED with the new policies these few years.

You can also check out our company's website www.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRYSTAL CS4280 AUDIO DRIVER

Posted on Mar 20, Be the first to answer. Datel Wii Powersaves Tool V1. Liquid And Weight Converter. Posted on Feb 06, Be the first to answe...